The best Prime Day Bluetooth speaker deals could net you the perfect device for playing music out in the yard or at a park. They’re just some of the many Prime Day deals that can help you fill out your audio arsenal for when you’re at home or on the go. In fact, now that summer has arrived, It’s not just no-name brands getting hefty discounts either.
Speaker experts like Bose and JBL have some of their latest models on sale for Prime Day, and you may even recognize some of these models from our best Bluetooth speaker and best cheap Bluetooth speaker lists. As with most Prime Day sales, though, these prices won’t stay low for long, to read on for our recommendations.
Best Prime Day Bluetooth speaker deals
Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus: was $299 now $179 @ Amazon
While it’s not the latest model, the Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus is still a high-end Bluetooth speaker, and this deal drops it down to a mid-range price. Its 360-degree sound output makes the SoundLink Revolve Plus ideal for entertaining parties, and its IPX4 water resistance rating you won’t need to worry about getting caught in the rain.View Deal
Bose SoundLink Revolve: was $199 now $129 @ Amazon
Another deeply discounted Bose speaker, the standard SoundLink Revolve is well-suited for portable duties (even without a handle). It also offers IPX4-rated water resistance, as well as 360-degree sound, and connect to another SoundLink speaker to create a stereo pair.View Deal
JBL Xtreme 2: was $349 now $149 @ Amazon
Bluetooth speakers seldom come more waterproof than the JBL Xtreme 2, which is rated IPX7 for full submersion. It’s therefore a good fit for pool parties, beach visits or simply your daily shower — but wherever you take it, you’ll be glad you saved $200 on it.View Deal
JBL Boombox: was $399 now $274 @ Amazon
JBL’s hefty Boombox is the kind of Bluetooth speaker that understands music is best enjoyed together with friends. With enough power to entertain a whole street (and full IPX7 waterproofing to survive errant beverages, the Boombox is a true outdoor party speaker. Plus, it’s got up to 24 hours of battery life to ensure it’s as long-lasting as it is loud.View Deal
Marshall Kilburn II: was $299 now $174 @ Amazon
Any rock music fan will be able to see the appeal of a Marshall speaker. The company designs its consumer audio products, even some of its headphones, to resemble a classic Marshall amplifier. The Kilburn II won’t launch any rockstar careers but it can offer an impressive 20 hours of battery life, and unlike most Bluetooth speakers includes dedicated bass and treble dials.View Deal
Bluetooth speakers (U.K.)
UE Wonderboom 2 (pink): was £89 now £66 @ Amazon U.K.
One of the best waterproof speakers around, the Wonderboom 2 is a loveable little Bluetooth number that sounds great while undercutting most rivals on price. That’s especially true if you buy the pink model from Amazon for Prime Day; the black model is cut to £74 as well, but pink gets the biggest saving of all.View Deal
JBL Flip 5 (camouflage): was £119 now £69 @ Amazon U.K.
Fully waterproof and pleasantly portable, the Flip 5 is another go-anywhere Bluetooth speaker. Not all of its color options are getting a Prime Day sale, but this paradoxically eye-catching camo finish secures a considerable £50 saving. Like most JBL speakers, you can also buy multiple models and link them together for a stereo pair of multi-room setup.View Deal
JBL Charge 4 (blue): was £159 now £104 @ Amazon U.K.
If you’d prefer something with more sonic muscle than the JBL Flip 5, the bigger Charge 4 should suffice. While it won’t sound quite as sweet as the newer JBL Charge 5, it does share one of that speaker’s defining features: a huge 20-hour battery that can also act as a power bank. Connect your phone to the Charge 4, and you can recharge as you play.View Deal
Anker Soundcore 2: was £39 now £27 @ Amazon U.K.
The best cheap Bluetooth speaker goes even cheaper. We love the Soundcore 2 for its fantastic 24-hour battery life, its portable dimensions and its IPX5-rated ruggedness, so dropping below the £30 is just another good reason to take the plunge. It even has a built-in microphone, should you wish to use the Soundcore 2 as a speakerphone.View Deal
Tribit StormBox Micro: was £52 now £33 @ Amazon U.K.
Portability is a vital part of any Bluetooth speaker, and the StormBox Micro knows it. This is a seriously tiny, almost palm-sized speaker, but manages to avoid the weak sound that often comes with downsizing. If anything, its bass response is rather impressive, and an IP67 rating means it shrugs off dirt, sand and water. Though in a Prime Day discount, and this is a great pick.View Deal
Shop more sales at Amazon
- Adidas: up to 55% off polo shirts, sneakers, jerseys, more
- Alexa device sale: Echo devices from $14
- American Apparel: tops/bottoms from $10
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS/40mm): was $399 now $279
- Athleisure wear: yoga pants, workout tops from $6
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, more
- Books: best sellers from $4
- Camping gear: Coleman, Igloo, Zippo from $8
- Clothing: up to 50% off Anne Klein, Bulova, Izod,
- Deep fryers: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, more from $24
- External hard drives: Seagate, WD, more from $38
- Fitness: deals from $6
- Groceries: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay’s, and more
- HDTVs: smart TVs from $99
- Headphones: Sony, Bose, Anker deals from $10
- Heating/cooling: fans and air conditioners from $12
- Juicing machines: save on NutriBullet, Breville, more
- Kitchen appliances: save on Ninja, Keurig, Instant Pot
- Keurig coffee makers: machines from $69
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines
- Nike: up to $50 off sneakers & shorts
- Nvidia RTX GPUs: up to $140 off video cards
- Office chairs: deals from $39
- Power tools: DeWalt, Black & Decker, Bosch up to 50% off
- PS5 games/accessories: deals from $15
- Surface laptops: from $599
- Xbox Series X|S games: from $19